Top List Of Waterfall In India 2020 PDF
Dear readers and hopefuls
We have collected some important waterfalls in India Nowadays the daily GA questions are being asked from different sections in different scenes Hopefully, this Important List Of Waterfall In India PDF will help you in the competitive exams
|Name Of The Post||Top List Of Waterfall In India|
|Help for||All India Competitive Exam|
|Download PDF HERE|
Top List Of Waterfall In India 2020 PDF
1. Kunchikal Falls, Karnataka
- The Kunchikal Falls is found in the Agumbe Valley in Shimoga district of Karnataka.
- They fall from a height of 1493 feet, making it the longest waterfall in India.
- Falls are situated amidst the verandah, an abundant rain-forest with perennial rains.
- The largest waterfall is formed by the river Varahi.
- The region is famous for squirrels, reptiles, a variety of unique birds, rare reptiles, walking with caution.
2. Beripani Falls, Orissa
- The Barahipani waterfall is right in the center of Simlipal National Park of Odisha in Mayurbhanj and is situated at an altitude of 1309 feet.
- This waterfall is situated in a deep, green forest, which makes it ideal for traveling by customers and nature enthusiasts.
- This waterfall is situated on the Buddhabalanga River which flows into the Bay of Bengal.
- This waterfall is known for its beauty which adds to Odisha.
3. Nohkalikai Falls, Cherrapunji
- Situated at an altitude of 1115 feet above the ground, the Nohkalikai Falls is one of the highest waterfalls in India.
- The name is believed to be from the story of an afflicted mother named Kai Leikai, who jumped off a cliff edge and turned into this beautiful waterfall.
- Water springs should be in their full and beautiful form during the rainy season for obvious reasons.
- At the base of the water is a pool of strangely green, uncovered water.
4. Nohsingithiang Falls, Meghalaya
- One of the largest waterfalls in the East Khasi Hills in Meghalaya, the Nohshingithiang Falls is located at an altitude of 1,333 feet.
- If you walk one kilometer from Mavsmai village in the opposite direction, you will find them.
- Also known as the Mavasai Falls, these amazingly beautiful waterfalls are neatly divided into seven parts. Worth watching.
5. Kinnaram Falls, Meghalaya
- Another beautiful waterfall in Cherrapunji, Kreme Waterfall is located in a park known as Thangkharang Park.
- Among the beautiful attractions in Meghalaya and its surroundings, the three-tiered waterfalls in Kreme are one of the most stunning and attractive destinations.
- If you have the opportunity, then definitely go.
6. Langsiang Falls, Meghalaya
- Langsiang Falls in Meghalaya are found in the West Khasi Hill District.
- The district is 5 km from Sangriang village.
- The height of the waterfall has not yet been measured with complete accuracy, but it is generally thought to be about 1106 feet long.
- A beautiful sight, Langsiang Falls is famous as the third set of waterfalls in Meghalaya, which finds a place of honor in any list with the top ten highest waterfalls in India.
7. Dudhsagar Falls, Goa
- Dudhsagar Falls is known as The Sea of Milk and is an incredible sight to behold.
- The waterfalls from a height of 1020 feet, and draws tourists away from the warmth of the Goa beaches, just to admire these waters, especially in the monsoon season.
- What’s more, the Dudhsagar Falls in Goa are among the top 100 waterfalls in the world.
8. Meenmutty Falls, Kerala
- Situated in the Wayanad district of Kerala, the Meenmutty waterfall falls below an altitude of 980 feet.
- It is famous for the greenery and forestry that surrounds it, providing an incredible opportunity to spend time in the lap of nature or trekking in ancient times.
- Jungle to watch birds. If in South India visit Meenmutti Fall in Kerala, and absorb the beauty of nature.
9. Thaliar Falls, Tamil Nadu
- Amid deep caves and dangerous areas of an unknown forest, the Thalia waterfall of Tamil Nadu can be found in the Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu.
- The waterfalls hit the ground from a height of 974 feet.
- Visit these waterfalls for a sense of adventure, the region is largely unexplored and trekking can only be possible with the help of an experienced guide.
10. Jog Falls, Karnataka
- At a height of 826 feet, the Jog Falls flows through the Sharavati River in a valley of the same name.
- Divided into four separate falls, Jog Falls is located in the Shimoga district of Karnataka.