List of Appointments in 2023 PDF
Hello friends, in this post of ours today, we are going to tell you the very important current affairs of the year 2020! Which will be useful for all types of competitive exams, coming to you! Friends, this post will be published today! National Current Affairs 2020 in the first part, International Current Affairs 2020 in the second part, Economic Events in the third part, Economic Current Affairs 2020, Sports Current Affairs in the fourth part, Fifth Part Awards and Awards Current Affairs 2020, Appointment and Death Current Affairs 2020. Later PDFs of all these parts will also be made available to you! So I request you to keep visiting our website regularly!
Here We Discuss some List of Appointments in 2020 PDF which Help To Your All Competitive Exam. Here you also download PDF Here. List of Appointments in 2020 PDF Iis an important Part of your current gk 2020
This post is the last sixth part of the above said 6th part, in which we will tell you about the appointment and death (Appointment and Death Current Affairs 2020), which is very important for all One Day Exams!
Important List Of Appointment in 2023 PDF
- New Union Home Secretary – Ajay Kumar Vala; He has replaced Rajiv Guba Bank, the new cabinet secretary.
- New Secretary of Defense – Ajay Kumar; He will replace Sanjay Jaya Mitra.
- New cabinet secretary – Rajiv G uba or; He p. K. Sinha will be replaced
Guruprasad Mohapatra, the new secretary of the department, to promote industry and domestic trade.
- New Comptroller and Auditor General (CGA) – Giriraj Prasad Gupta.
- Indian Coast Guard’s new Director General (ICG) – Natarajan; He is the 23rd chief of the Indian Coast Guard.
- Manipur’s new governor – Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya has been sworn in as Manipur’s governor.
- Amitabh Kant has extended his two-year term as CEO of the NITI Commission – The Cabinet Appointment Committee has approved Amitabh Kant’s tenure as CEO of the NITI Commission from 30 June 2019 to 30 June 2021.
- RA’s new chief – Samantha Goel
- The new head of the Intelligence Bureau is Arvind Kumar
- FIEO’s New Chairman – Exporting Body Federation of Indian Exporters (FIEO) has elected Sharad Kumar Saraf as its new Chairman.
- Justice Prashant Kumar Saikia (retired) has been sworn in as Lokayukta President in Arunachal Pradesh.
- 17th Lok Sabha Speaker – Om Birla (Kota, Rajasthan MP)
- The new Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court is Justice Dhirbhai Naranbhai Patel
- Sharad Kumar, the new acting Central Vigilance Commissioner
- New Chief of Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) – Mitrunjay Mohapatra (Famous Scientist and Cyclone Warning)
- Prime Minister Modi’s Chief Secretary – Sripendra Mishra
- New National Security Adviser (NSA) – Ajit Doval
- Chhattisgarh’s new Advocate General – Satish Chandra Bharma
- New Nav Naval Chief – Karambir Singh
- Andhra Pradesh’s new CM – Jagan Mohan Reddy
- The new chairman of ITC is Sanjeev Puri
- Indian Men’s National Volleyball Team Coach – Dragons Mihlovic (Serbia)
- Secretary of Defense – Gargie Aul
- The first Chief Justice of the newly formed Andhra Pradesh High Court is Justice Vikram Nath
- The new Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court is Justice Pradeep Nandarajog
- Nav Nav’s new chief – Admiral Karambir Singh (he replaced Admiral Sunil Lamba)
- India’s first Lokpal or anti-corruption Lokpal – Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghosh (former Supreme Court judge)
- New Goa Chief Minister – Pramod Sawant (he became the eleventh Chief Minister of Goa)
- The new director of the Bhava Atomic Research Center (BARC) is B Scient scientist Ajit Kumar Mohanty.
- New Finance Secretary – Rajiv Kumar
- The new chairman of the National Commission for the Backward Class is Bhagwan Lal Sahni
- Member of the 15th Finance Commission – Ajay Narayan Ha (he was the successor to Shaktikant Das).
- The first chairman of the newly formed Lokayukara in Mizoram is C. Lalsavata.
- Guruprasad Mohapatra served as the head of the AIBA Elite Foundation
- Pramod Chandra Modi was appointed Chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). He will be the successor to Sushil Chandra.
- Ruchira Kamboj was appointed Ambassador of India to Bhutan.
- Air India Chairman Pradeep Singh Kharola Appointed as Civil Aviation Secretary
- The SC has appointed former judge Justice KJ Ain Na as the BCCI Lokpal
- CBDT chief Sushil Chandra was appointed as the election commissioner
- Dinesh Bhatia was appointed Ambassador of India to the Republic of Argentina
- Ishi Kumar Shukla has been appointed as the new head of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for two years.
- LT General Rajeev Chopra is the Director General of NTC. Accepted New appointments in banking / financial institutions
- HSBC’s Interim CEO – Noel Queen, Head of HSBC’s World Trade Banking Unit.
- The new director of the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) – B Hardik Kumar.
- NS Bishwanathan has been promoted for one year as the Deputy Governor of the RBI
- Manoj Kumar Nambiar – New President of Microfinance Institution Network
- Bank of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Directors (BOD) – AK Mishra.
- The new MD of the National Housing Bank – Sharda Kumar Hota
- RBI’s new executive director is Ravi N. Mishra
- The new interim chief of the Bank of Jammu and Kashmir is RK Chibar
- Rakesh Makhija, the new chairman of Axis Bank
- Sachin Bansal, the new independent director of Ujiban Microfinance Bank
- New MD and CEO of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – Nitin Chug
- The new CEO of LIC Mutual Fund – Dinesh Panaghet
- The RBI has appointed R Gandhi to the board of YES Bank
- BSE has appointed Jayashree Vai, the first independent female director of the board
- The new MD and CEO of Indian Overseas Bank – Karnam Sekar
- The new President of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – India – Vikramjit Singh Sahni.
- Vipin Anand, Managing Director, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Dutch Bank India CEO – Kush Shik Shaparia (She is Rubin Gill)
Yes, the bank has appointed veteran banker Rabinit Singh Gill as its new MD and CEO. He will replace Rana Kapoor.
The new MD and CEO of ICICI Security – Vijay Chandok